Thursday, July 28, 2005

The guy who won the world best looking award

Thursday, July 28th, 2005
Jas sent me an attachment on "The guy who won the best looking guy in the world title".
Expecting it to be a hoax and hold and behold! Yummy! So to share such eye candy, i positively have to brighten my darling gfs’ days…

The bits started flowing in…
Rach: "honestly, after the bling bling disappointment, i thought it was another terrible hoax….but to my pleasant surprise, it wasnt a hoax….! 
i like his look…. "
Me (couldnt stop laughing) : haa haaa haaa do u believe me when i said before i open the attachment, i thot would be a hoax too! haa ahaaa then like you, my eyes grew from small to wide open! :) heee

Rach: 
i cant wait for oli’s reaction!!! 100X cuter than her joe!
yeah…mine too. my big big eyes almost popped out! he is such an eye candy!

Oli: That makes three who think it was a hoax…;)    ok only lah – he looks so unreal…not earthy enough…
Rach: oli’s std quite high…. he certainly doesnt look like an alien to me! =P a perfect human being….if only there are more of such pple around, the world will be such a wonderful and beautiful place….*dreaming away*
Oli: Guess, we like dif types…that’s cool -  we are not competitors…haha  ;)
Rach: hahah…thats true…  but oh no….sista is my competitor!! but well, for our sister-ship, i will let sista have this one… =P
Oli: share ok ;) 

These gals simply blow my stress away everyday! How can anyone not be happy ard them! :)
Enyakisikli

No comments: