Friday, September 23, 2005

SNAG my arse

Friday, September 23rd, 2005
Today, a number of people made me v. v. v. unhappy. :(


In return (without losing my cool), I like to tell those losers these:


"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)


"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

- Galileo Galilei



I wonder to myself, are they Childish? Naive?

I have no answer.



At least i know for certainty, they wont go far in life. Then again, i doubt these people even have any thing worth calling "life".



I use to think it was only women who were "San3 Ba4". They exists still for sure. But as our society evolves to some shit nonsense of "sensitive new age men", for some, male bitches are infinitely worse than women. Being fathers doesnt change a single bad gene in them.

SNAG my bloody arse.

No comments: