Friday, January 27, 2006

Love from Tokyo

reached Tokyo in one piece:)

Plane ride was fantastic peaceful and i had the most glorious view of Mt Fuji and the sunset next to it when the plane was near landing. Best was having the ice crsytal on on window pane. It was like a faiy tale!

Am really lucky. The temp is 7 degree when i landed this eve. I almost board the wrong train.. ha ha ha. Luckily my instinct told me to ask the Jap lady for verification and luckily i asked! So i quickly jumped out before the train took off!
One thing is for sure. my JAP IS RUSTY like Hell!

I got to sit to a guy working for the dharma lama and he is a tibetian and very nice. he offered to bring me around tokyo if i like and so we exchanged numbers and email.

Reached Tokyo station and decide to grab a cab to Hyatt. It wasnt really that cold to me and thankfully the cab driver knew the way. However, coz i gave instruction in jap, he assumed i know japanese and statrted chatting! At first i could still understd and answer but gradually when he got too excited i lost track. Soooo embarrassing!!!! So much for my pre-adv jap course!

Went to roppongi hills for dinner at pintoka kaiten jap sushi place. It was really GOOD! and SUSHI ARE SOOOO FRESH!!! salmon taste like it melts in ur mouth and the crab sushi are sweet! The scallop sushi are seared on the outside and sweet!! No smell!! Not like those tasteless ones we have at home in singapore.

I was soo full by the time dinner was over.
They have a chip embeded within the dish and they use this scanner to just brush thru the stack plates and presto! Bill is now. Amazing. Everything in Japan seem to overwhelm me!!! :) I am sooo excited!

Am beat. Really tired and knots all over my stiff back. Gonna sleep. Long day ahead!

Love from Tokyo!

No comments: