Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Typhoon 3 in Hk again

Woke up late this morn. I forgot to set the alarm and was rushing like hell to work. The minute i step out of the lobby, I had wind blowing straight in my face! It was cool and the wind was strong! So i gave up the idea of braving the wind by the road and took the shuttle and MTR. Longer trip but safer and dry!

When the shuttle turn along the coastal, u could see how high the sea water is and its super choppy! Its almost scary looking at it! I mean its all new to me considering there's hardly a stir in singapore's water. I truly thank god for having such a safe isl I had all these years! No earthquake, no storm, no black rain, no cyclone...

I didnt have time to plaster tapes and marked an X on my windows. I figure its still quite safe. Luckily i came back to an intact home.

Work was hectic. What is new?


Marten shoo me home abt 8pm and again i took the train back this time. When i alighted the bus, the typhoon wind almost blew me away! Ha ha. I wondered if i lift my arms, would i ne taken off into the air and fly?! :)

Canx wait to get home tomorrow!
I hope the typhoon wont delay or cancel my flight! I'm taking SQ this time and so i feel safer in comparison! At least i know they wont try to push it!

Home sweet home. Canx wait to see my frens again!

No comments: