Monday, November 29, 2010

Updates and watching Secret Garden

Yes, am still alive and kicking. Have so many things I had wanted to blog but adding Japanese with couple of other things like watching my Korean drama, it kind of slip my mind and now I completely have forgotten what I had wanted to blog. Is this what old age does to your brains?

I guess I still have a bunch of Japan trip photos that I havent uploaded....and a bunch of photos that I shot of Carina Lau and Donnie Yen when I was in CWB. That sat when I had dinner with my frens in town was like a star struck nite. I must have seen 5 HK celebs in the span of half hour.

First was Gi Gi Leung, then another HK actor which I recog but forgotten his name. They were at some Nike store event at Pak Sha road. Then as I was keeping my camera away (which was there to take shot of my frens actually), and how was I to know Edison Chen dressed in a hooded top walked right past me. Yes the very Edison in that scandal which I dont really care about. Damn, I was torn between running after him for a photo together but thought better of it...he prob may snub me anycase.

Just as we cross the road to Sogo side as I wanted to bring my fren to eat the steam milk thingie for dessert, we aw a huge crowd and shooting crew. Hold and behold! It was Carina Lau and Donnie Ye. So out whipped my camera and snap snap snap. What can i say, I love my new Canon S95 cam!

And oh yeah, one of my gf Moo Moo has given birth and pouring over boy names....and of all the million names, she ends up shortlisting Javier, the same name as one of our common fren's son. Same frequency, same taste? Haaa haa
So that is all I can rem for the past few weeks of my life. Kinda sad to be able to sum it up in last than quarter of a page really....pathetic laugh.

I guess its time to seek refuge in my TV world again. Anyone started on K-drama Secret Garden yet? (Read series recaps )

OMG! I can only say OMG because my one and only all time fav korean actor Hyun Bin is starrng in it and he is sooooo adorable in the show that I can almost say I love him to bits (To my partner: sorry darling, u just have to share 1% of the slot with a korean guy yah)

Hyun Bin has been my number 1 actor since My lovely Kim Sam Soon, where he totally charmed me with his boyish and yet manly charm. Long Sigh........its a sin for someone to look so good and talented...unlike many other korean stars that comes across as androgynous now adays, a cross bred of man-woman look, Hyun Bin totally looks like a man and he cannot pass off as a woman no matter on what counts. His chiseled cheek bone (which is looking extremely slim currently), his dimple smile, his eyes....i know I know..I sound like a silly 16yr old having a major crush. T think he is only in late 20s and he looks better as he get older....oh wait, does that make me a cougar?!!! gasps!

In Secret Garden, his character requires him to be rich obnoxious dude and struggling to come to terms with  with his inexplicable liking for a poor stuntwoman who is worlds apart from him. The girl who was initially repelled by him starts to feel conflicted as he came to her rescue several times and yet openly dissing her about her poverty, making her feel so small...Now thru sheer strangeness, they have got their bodies switched! Not the most original plot but who cares, I am watching for the actor to bring me smiles and laughter.

Ok enough of me going on and on about Hyun Bin, here's a MV to share, where I get to indulge in the OST which I really like.



Song Lyrics
(written from a woman's POV, and is in love with the man)

One woman loves you. That woman loves you wholeheartedly. She follows you around like a shadow everyday, That woman is laughing and crying. Just How..How much more do I have to gaze at you alone. This love that came like the ...wind, This love like a beggar. If I continue this way, will you love me? Just come a little nearer..a little more.. If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back. I who love you am next to you now. That woman is crying.

That woman is timid. So she learned how to laugh. That woman's heart has many stories that she can't even tell her best friend. So her heart is full of tears. That's why, that woman. You, She loved you. Because you are just same as her. Yet another fool, yet another fool. Can't you hug me before you go? I want to receive love, baby Everyday in my heart, Just in my heart, I shout and That woman is next to him even today.

Do you know that woman is me? You're not pretending that you don't know, right? You really don't know cause you're a fool. just How..How much more do I have to gaze at you alone. This love that came like the wind, This love like a beggar. If I continue this way, will you love me? Just come a little nearer..a little more.. If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back. I who love you next to you now. That woman is crying.

No comments: