Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nice HK girls..new friends

Found another anime fan in HK!!! It came as a surprise that Emily loves Jap Anime too! It was OMG!!! I was totally elated! U have Nooooo idea how bored i was with really nothing much to say in common with some of the gals here. I'm no fashion guru, neither am i girly girly sort. So when someone else finally know what is Bleach, Naruto, Hunter X hunter, the feeling is like hitting jackpot!!!

In fact the closest Desmond ever got it rite was saying i am such a "boy" by nature. He remained appalled to this day how much "secrets" he told me for the 2 weeks he had known me, and that he has never spoke to most of his HK colleagues of 4 years!!!

Anycase, the gals Jo, Joe and Emily waited for me to walk to the train/ bus stop. As it was still wasnt too late, they brought me to this Apple Mall nearby to window shop. Its like Far East Shopping sort of concept, rows of small stores packed in a level. Well, it was only at the basement 1 level anyway. Most of the clothes and shoes and bags doesnt suit my style but there were a few that was pretty alrite but no fiting room, so Forget IT!

The gals were really nice. They walked to the opposite side to wait for my bus with me even though they could have gone to the causeway bay train station near the office at Times Square.

Emily said the first impression of me was so serious and quiet. I laughed. At least they didnt mistook me as demure like anna and the gals did! Haa haaa! And like wise, that was when i realise there actually are gals who do laugh in HK and not just tai tai wannabe!!!
Anycase, we made a date to hang out afterwork next week. Emily was so sweet and she remembered to lend me her Nana music box! Yippeee!


Saw Rosa this morn and she is inviting me for lunch as well since i decline her yesterday being out with Emily +gals for laksa. (Just plain weird eating laksa in indonesian /thai restaurant, not to mention to be served with lotus rib soup as starters in a set!!!! hoo hooo!!!) Rosa is like Eileen, She really does. The more i hang out with her, the more she projects the eileen flavour. Its amazing how we have little copies of ourselves all over the world!

Okie better get back to work. Terrible, dunno where to start. SO many nitty gritty problems... sigh Why oh Why... :) Back to work!

No comments: