Tuesday, November 22, 2005

City Space -Equinox

After dinner, headed to New Asia bar @ swissotel last nite but the place was packed and truly holy smoky. So manwin and I decided to head to the city space for a drink instead and a leisure chat.

Was quite a good choice since we got a really nice city view and there was little people to make a din. So i didnt have to shout over any music. Plus the heated cashew nuts were a bonus:)

I had a terrible drink. I order Equinox Blue and BIG mistake. I shld rem anything blue would never taste good. Yucks. Plus I am not a frequent drinker and so I get turn off by weird cocktails easily. However that being said, I liked the presentation, the slanted glass in which it came in. reminded me of the leaning tower of Pisa in Italy. Anycase, I didnt finish it and had Manwin finish the remaining half for me.

No comments: