Sunday, November 6, 2005

Just Like heaven

Havent step into a cinema for AGES and i mean AGES.

I'm not a great movie fan since there isnt alot of movies i wanna watch. Good scripts are hard to come by.

However, i decided that i wanted to watch the show "just Like Heaven" today. So i got the gals out and we head to P.S to catch it. My cursed Jeans made me run again. I took the wrong shuttle and i had to run for my life AGAIN! damn!

Anycase, the movie was not soppy or overly dramatic. I like it coz it was funnie and light hearted. It isnt like Ghost whose ultimate aim was just to squeeze a tear out of your duct. This is just pure romantic comedy.

I had good laughs mostly thru out the movie. Esp the part that went something like: "Alcohol are good! Alcohol are best social-lubricant. They made a man crave and a woman loose." I laughed so hard at it for some weird reasons.

Anycase, i wont say more since i dun wanna be a spoiler for anyone. But its a good to catch movie for anyone looking for a good laugh.

No comments: