Woke up this morn couple of mins after my man. While I stayed in the room to read my morn news, I Thot I heard him say something to my mum. I popped my head out and saw my mum was wrapping up cleaning the bathroom. Both of us didn't know why she was wasting time and effort esp on a Sunday when my part time help will be cleaning it.
I asked my mum "why are u cleaning the toilet for? Isn't my helper here??"
My mum replied in her complaining mode "the toilet is so smelly, smell like urine! How can don't clean???? Your maid not here"
I was instantly annoyed for couple of reasons.
1. The toilet was most certainly not dirty nor smelly. I check the toilet EVERYDAY and my nose works far better than hers
2. While I was testing the detergent spray bottle last nite, I actually clean the toilet lightly once.
3. NO ONE else uses the toilet except her most of the time, and especially no MALE uses that toilet seat. So there will be NO urine spill on the seat or floor to cause any so call horrible urine smell. So I dunno wat rubbish claim she is making in her imaginative world
4. My part time help was here an hour ago and she was ironing clothes and I dun understand why my mum will tell such an obvious fib that my helper isn't here until I pointed out to her. Then she backpedal n say she didn't see her.
5. Why she always want to do housework when my helper is here and waste water twice is a mystery to me. She must always get one up against the house help as if to prove a point. Wat fucking point?? That u want to compare your competence with a house help???? Even my husband whispered to me "why is your mother cleaning the toilet esp on Sunday when the helper is here???" I rolled my eyes n replied "now u know why I say my mum pisses me off sometimes with her weird thinking"
I am asking to come here to relax, because u keep bitching and complaint about how hard u are cleaning at brother's home, that their home is ALWAYS dirty and messy and smell like urine. That no one helps u n u are always like the maid. Yet when she comes to my place, SHE will want to clean even when my place is not really that dusty nor smelly. I don't know if she just wants to earn praise, claim credit or just bored because we don't let her cook on Sunday and we cook ourselves. It's annoying because even when u give her a chance to relax, she must "find" work to do as if to prove no one else can maintain a household like hers, which incidentally her own place is messier than mine by several times because she is a hogger. I would be annoyed if she ever go back and tell my brother one day she have to clean my house coz it's dirty.
I know my mum is trying to be helpful or trying to pass time, I can deal with that. If she said she's bored or just trying to help, I would be fine. But when she justified her act with "your toilet is very dirty n smelly, then it raises a lot of questions & irritation"
Yesterday she had already annoyed me once. I had told her specifically once, NOT to move the rooftop furniture or plants in the morn when we are still sleeping because the dragging noise comes thru the floor to our bedroom ceiling. The last time she did it was 9am+. I let her go on for at least half hour before going up to see wat she was doing. I told her then about the noise and she INSISTED it wasn't her and she blamed it on construction around us. I told her I can differentiate the sound from top and outside and yet she blatantly n vehemently swear it wasn't her n she didn't move anything. Yet she later few hours later proudly told me she had to change my seat covers because one was torn. In my head, I was thinking, already said u moved the chairs and still say don't have.
Yesterday, she did it again. She was dragging something and this time I got up immediately from my
Sleep and walked straight up. I caught her red handed moving/ dragging the bloody flower pots (over 70kg) and I told her "mum stop it, we can hear u from downstairs!! "
Even with me catching her in the act, she can still deny in my face she didn't move anything!!! OMG!! She insisted she was just cutting leaves. She was still babbling her excuses but I didn't want to hear so I just turned n walked off back to my room. She stopped of course. I don't have an issue with her moving stuff but not early morning when everyone is sleeping. The rest of the day when people are awake, she will hole up to play her games. I don't get why she cannot exchange her timing???? Arrrggghhh. When I recounted the story to my man, he chuckled n said "ur mum is like a kid with her mouth covered in chocolate & still denied eating chocolate".
Anycase, I told my mum not to do anything n just go walk ard or shop outside. Forget about housework n leave it to the helper. She's finally going to go out!