Tuesday, March 7, 2006

2 days to departure

Was suppose to have lunch with Kein on Monday. I was truly sick of Jap. But i cancelled it coz i had scores to settle with IRAS. I didnt understand why they are soooo inefficient and after calling them to resend my e-pin to my current address, i have yet to see my e-pin after 2 weeks!!! Looks like i cannot get it settle before i fly off. Damn public service. I had already told them i'm flying off and yet calling is as good as not calling. There is no urgency or whatsoever!

I was in holland village to get bead necklace for bunny gal coz i know she was looking for one. They had such a huge selection that i spend 1.5hours there just choosing. I didnt know what sort she was trying and so i excluded everything i didnt think i like or that didnt suit her frame.


I had wanted to leave the girls a farewell gift since they had all been treating me and all, and i just wanted to show my appreciation as to how much their thotfulness meant to me. So i decided to get them bracelet from the shop too. Jennifer's birthday coming up and so i got her a necklace as well. Hope she like lime Green as much as i do!

I must have bought too much and the bill came u to $200! Luckily she gave me some discount like for my "bulk" purchase:) haaa haaa. Since connie and gals cancelled, i went to meet manwin and again sushi bar....

Tuesday.

Met bunnie gal for lunch and sushi again... i didnt eat much. I finally get to pass her the card , the necklace thingie and the calendar i bought from australia during xmas for her! I thot the necklace thing would look nice on her:) We went back to her office to checkin my flight and she looked so nice in the present if i may say so myself !!:) ha haa. She had this malay colleague who was sooo funny! She was talking abt her trip to Midlle East to pray or something, and she mentioned about how all the covered up women had flashy top, heels and clothes underneath!!!


I told her the malay colleagues in my office are very serious and solemn and we couldnt really click coz they look like they would be offended at any thing we said so we normally keep our distance in case we unintentionally offend them at our behaviour. But jas's colleague is the most different malay i have encountered and she was good fun. I told her my malay colleagues were really stiff and she said "ask them go fly kite lah" I know i can never say that simply coz i'm chinese and it may get misconstrued but i laughed nonetheless:)

Connie and Elise came to my place after work. We had pizza and KFC delivery and we talked and talked and laugh again. By the time we know or when their hubby start looking for their wives, it was close to midnite! Oh how i missed them!

By wed, I had to start packing. Am pretty sure my bag is overweight! My phone is still feeling hot. I have been answering sms and calls the whole week and i bet the week alone will cost me extra money that can pay for 2 months subscription but i aint complaining. Just that i have never used my phone so much that it felt perpetually hot to touch! :)

It feels funny packing. I suddenly think i will miss everyone and my nephew. The feeling is slowly sinking......darn.


No comments: