Friday, March 10, 2006

Departure

Thurs. Departure.

My bags were overweight! It was 37kg and thank god the very nice lady decide to waive off the excess bag charge. Imagine having to pay for the 10kg difference in cash! Ouch! Now i know why cathay pacific is best airline again for 2006 even though their in flight entertainment sucks. There was nothing to watch.... so i slept.

Jasmine came to send me off. She thot i was joking when i said i was alone. Mum's on cruise and everyone else has to work. Plus its no big deal. Am use to travelling by myself. SO we sat at jolly bean and chat and look at the schools of jap kids checking in. Long long Q! By 11am, i had to leave and we hug our goodbye. A hug from anna and a hug from her. A lingering sensation. Feel so surreal to be leaving. Connie and grace called to say goodbye and manwin called too. I didnt have time to change currency in the end and rush off to board the plane.

Any thots, none. I just wanna sleep.

No comments: