Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Am sitting by the pool with a fren, enjoying a bottle of white wine, Brokenwood 2004, Riesling, Jelka Vineyard.

Its very nice and sweet and so that pig (Manwin) complain "so fast finish!!!!!" There he is...whine whine whine... next time I shant treat you!!!!!!!! I shall ask u to drink pool water. THERE! ONE WHOLE BIG POOL OF WATER.

So here i am, using his laptop blogging and laughing at him while calling him a pig at the same time... I digress..

This is such a good life, esp when i just got a big fat chili crab treat for dinner from him. okie, i very nice one....... must show appreciation so shall only call him pig for tonite:) last nite he was small bun. haaa haaaa

Today is a very nice day.
Happy birthday to myself!!! :)
My bosss met me in town and we had jap lunch at kuriya. My bday treat coz he said i'm his fav emploee. haa haaaaaaaa. more like his PA:)

HP keep ringing whole day non stop, well almost.
very nice... all the warm wishes. I think today alone i have already exceeded all my sms and free HHP mins liao... sigh..... but better busy then no calls. that would be really sad!!!!! I

Called doreen at 3pm ++ today and i guess we really miss each other's company since i quit. she didnt even have her lunch till 2pm++ coz her "baby cow" (me) didnt call her for lunch at 12pm anymore..... use to call her at 11.50am and complain to "mummy cow" (her) that baby cow very hungry and rush and shoo her out of office to go "mum mum"........ now she is all alone....... so sad........:(

It feels wonderful NOT to have to work.

people in office keep asking me where i am going, so i say...
"I'm joining shakeleg.com" haa haaaa. effectively stop all probing and i need not come off seemingly rude not to answer their questions.

Waking up at 10am or later is such a glorious experience, but i certainly miss the gals in office. sigh. when connie teared during breakfast when she realise it was my last day, okie i didnt feeel like crying but still touched.......

(PS: the most embarrassing thing earlier..... was searching HIGH and low for wine glass and guess what, it was like RIGHT in my face in the dining room all these while. so i was still telling manwin cannot find and he look at me and point to the ROW OF GLASSSES in my face and said "are those the glass:..... wa pianz.... feeel like banging my head into the wall..... that pig now "laaaa laaaa" some more and laugh... )


No comments: