Wednesday, March 29, 2006

In love with "Great Food Hall" at Pacific Place

Went out today to admiralty to do something impt. Afterwhich headed down to the great food hall at the basement of pacific place and it was Oh my god. Finally a decent comprehensive foreign produce stocked but expensive supermarket!

I was in glee and i didnt know i was sooo transparent till the serving lady behind the ham section smiled at me and said "i looked so excited like a kid in wonderland!"


I laughed and asked her if i was sooo transparent and she laughed and nodded yes! While she was thin slicing my ham, i looked and saw all my fav thai chilli and other sauces there, This place is heaven! When i was picking up my ham, the lady over the counter commented she has never seen anyone so happy in a supermarket! i laughed even harder:) However, few in HK can understand the mortal delight of being "reunited" with my chilli and spices!

After a good half hour poking ard the huge place, it was time to go home!! I have my ribs, my sauces, my jap snacks and noodles. Glorious day.

I think today has been relatively a good day. Had a quick chat with yeetze, anna and manwin. Looks like i have run out of time to pack my bags for my london trip tmw. Oh well, tmw it has to be then :)

No comments: