Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Saying goodbye to Uluru

It was time to leave the city today and in the morning, i went out to the lookout point get a last look of the view. There were bits of clouds threatening the sky and so it wasnt a good view of Uluru, but it was certainly a beautiful grey sky with the clouds spreading across. It was weird because the sky was clearly divided into two before me, with a blue sunny half, and a grey thunderstorm looking half.



It was pretty windy up there but the fact i had the whole vastness to myself, I felt serenity and tranquility. It was so nice that I lost track of time and before i knew I it, an hour has lapsed and I had to rush for my shuttle to the airport!


Steps leading up to the lookout point.
A distanced view of Uluru from the lookout point.



When the plane took off, I couldnt resist snapping an aerial view of the landscape and the cute fluffy clouds covering bits and pieces of the sky.


.

No comments: