Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Japan Trip : Dinner out with an old friend


I am so lazy... so here is the 2nd half of my Japan trip update.

Met one of my "old" dear friend for dinner. We decided to try somewhere her friend had suggested in Ginza and it was good! Both dinner and company was great. Of course I was too engrossed in catching up with her latest development and experience living in Japan these few years by far, and stuffing my face silly with food that I forgot to snap some pictures at some point....
Dinner was fun because we were looking at the Japanese Menu and I had her in charge of ordering since she could obviously read more of it than me!! Hee hee..I believe we did well! Of course we chat till we HAD to leave when the shop closed.
Thanks Cyn for such a wonderful night!!!

1 comment:

dreams come true said...

こちらこそ、楽しかったです!