Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HK Food Review: Chung Restaurant

Brought my gf to one of my fav Chinese restaurant at Times Square since she wanted to eat Dim Sum. So Chung Cusine Restaurant @ 10th storey (Tel: 25069128) it is.

I used to frequent the place alot while working at TS. The service is good, and the food is nice too. It's not the cheapest Dim Sum in town but compared to other chinese restaurants in the same building within Food Forum, it is definitely the best in my humble opinion esp when there is no MSG in the food as far as I can tell. Even my friend who was visiting was impressed by the service since in her mind, HK chinese restaurant tend to host very impatient, loud and abrupt service in general. So it was a pleasant change to consume nice food in a nice environment, with cushioned pillow large table booth seat.

One of my fav for today which I had never tried previously, their custard milk bun with choc swirl. I thought it was adorable, hence snapped a pix of it. It tasted as good as it looked:)


No comments: