Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cakes Review: Tony Wong Patisserie & Cheesess

For my birthday, one of my Jap classmate decided to treat me to lunch and this dessert place, known as Tony Wong Patisserie located at Wan Chai, some short walking distance from Causeway bay.

What greeted me at the window display were these 2 cute adorable cakes! 





Rose cake

I opted for the NY cheesecake while my fren had the Mango cake. It was good, but the mango cake reminded me of Lei garden restaurant mango pudding. Lol!


That night, still craving for more cake, I decided to try this new cake shop near my home. It's called Cheesess, which replaced the former "Awfully Chocolate" store  (originating from Sg) which folded. Not sure if it was the legal tussle or just bad business from average choc cake, but I heard its from the same boss Regina.

OMG, I have to say the NY cheese cake was really good though it wasnt cheap. For a small round cake, its about HK138 for small size. Still, worth every bite! I love it! Definitely going to try it again! I would highly recommend this place!!! They have a few flavors like Earl Grey, Kyoto raspberry flavour etc but I just like my good old NY cake, though i wonder how Kyoto white cheesecake will taste like. 




To read more and see other pixs (in chinese), click here

Cheesess
地址:中環雲咸街31A地鋪
銅鑼灣希慎道2-4號地下15號舖
尖沙咀彌敦道100號The ONE Kiosk 1 四樓
電話:2530 0050

No comments: