Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Overheard during dinner

While dining at the Quay, there was a table of 3 ladies seated behind me. More precisely, a table of China women.

As if I needed more reasons to dislike desperate money grubbing women from china, the patrons seated in this table prob deserve to be pelted with rocks and stones than the white trashy Tila Tequila.

As the night wears on, not that I really want to listen except they were not the world most soft spoken people, we could hear every disgusting bit of their conversations. Esp one dressed in a boob- revealing red dress, proudly declaring that "she doesnt care if the man is married or not so long she gets what she wants (money)." In other words, fking damn china slut who doesnt mind wreaking a family or two. Sure, it takes 2 hands to clap and the guy prob deserves to have his little john fed to the wolves for cheating on the wife, but still, it would be nice to have more women with some moral grounds and leave married men alone till they are back in the market for fair play. Go for single man, divorced people or whatever. Just leave married men alone until they can sort out their family affairs before u butt in.

I turned to look at her. If she was pretty, I will wonder why she need to debase herself and throw away her own self dignity as a woman. However reality is she is meaty and round inclining towards the fat side, and unless she is darn good in bed, I cannot possibly see why any rich guys would leave their wives for her. She saw me staring down at her and she looked away. Presumably she knew I overheard her conversations, and here I am seated with my family listening to a slut going on and on unapologetically with her deplorable "ways of life". I felt nothing for her really except mild contempt. Not because I am better than her or have any cause to be on any moral high grounds, I just dun appreciate someone ruining my family time with conversations as such in a nice dining ambience. I felt like I was in some hooker street or something.

This world is a sad place really. Where women sell themselves for money. It is a sadder place when men thinks its ok for such women to exist and throw all values out of the window.

I suppose at the end of the day, some of us are just beasts. All it matters is just damn good sex and it doesnt matter who else you hurt.

No comments: