Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FREE at LAST

I am free! I am free! I am free!

As 6pm struck, I am officially free from the hell hole!

Today is an easy day. It was company family day and we had lunch at JW marriott. I dunno why they call it buffet when it is not. It's more like unlimited specific main course meal, where you choose curry station, noodle station or salad station. Honestly, it was worth the money but I aint paying, so I dun care.

Lunch went on for 1.5hr and I was stuffed from dessert rather than main.

We went back for handover meeting, together with my vendor.
Before my vendor left after the meeting, they shook my hands and said "Thanks for your hard work and CONGRATS" haaaaaa haaaa. Everyone was envying me for leaving!

My boss asked me if I feel sad. What a dumb question. My colleagues then asked him and he said "Oh yes, its like parting with my baby" Yeah like real....

More story to come but it will have to wait since I have to pack tonite for my trip back to sg tomorrow. Gone for a week for my well deserved rest! YippppppEEEEE!

2 comments:

BarryO said...

Happy holidays and happy freedom.

WhiteDusk said...

Enjoy the sun!