Saturday, June 16, 2007

About nothing...

Slept in today.

Woke up about 1pm and vegetate infront of the tv for 5 hours. Dom is lucky, HK weather is gorgeous today after a horrid week of thunderstorm and rains. Hope he is enjoying himself somewhere on this island and smelling the same polluted air as me. Haaa haa haaa!!

Waiting for the chicken to defrost so that i can start cooking soup for dinner. I am resistant to using microwave. I am just not a fan of something that will speed up my food and in the process, killing off all nutrients in the food.

Guess it will be another round of late dinner. Wanted to bake a cake today but forgot. Guess the whole late week has taken weaken my resolve to do something different.

My nephews has grown up to be such cuuuuuuute boys now. Everytime when i see them, I feeel like giving them a big hugs and smother them with kisses...

2 comments:

Ah Dom said...

Oh. I am in ur blog again. Haha.. No I will only be in HK tomorrow. I was working the whole day today. I feel quite sad now. :(

Ah Dom said...

Being insulted and condemned by a good friend.