Friday, September 9, 2011

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly...abort..yes, no

Much that I love the new Blogger interface, been experiencing Adobe Flash 10 Script error " A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run  slowly...abort..yes, no"on both my Safari and latest Chrome for Mac whenever I clicked on Setting > Customise template.

The blogger team is so fast is their response within the next day but unfortunately the problem still persists. Just replied them no good...the only change is that my browser just take shorter time to hang and for the error message to appear, plus a new additional prompting that the webpage has become unresponsive, kill or wait...

No matter that the problem is not resolved on first attempt, I still very much appreciate responsive company as such who bothers to react to feedback promptly!

If only more companies has the same response rate! Oh man that will be superb!
But at the current moment...I just want my blogger to work perfectly

No comments: