Monday, September 15, 2008

Ripped off my Sydney taxi driver

It was already a begrudging trip back to sydney for me. This morning, the Iran taxi driver took me for a ride and reminded me of all the nasties that I hate about this city. He ripped me of A$50 when it should have been a A$30+ trip. And mark this, he had GPS system to guide him.

I am so tired beyond words. I just want to finish my business here and leave...

Have no idea why some asian chinese are so hard up about migrating to here. I fail to see its greatness. Apart from its scenic view, beaches and great produce, it is just another busy city, with all the flaws and stuff ups, and immigrant cheats, a city without any cultural history to speak off. Not unless you count the Aboriginal's "Stolen years"....as some form of history.

No comments: