Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunday @ Stanwell Coast




Had a lovely Sunday in Sydney.
First, Yilin brought us to this french cafe where they had the most glorious poached egg ever.
No kidding. Best ever....

We started our day late, primarily myself and stan woke up late due to our nocturnal lifestyle of turning in at 5am each day. It was about an hour's drive to Stanwell Park and the view was simply lovely. I had to take 2 seperate shots and merge it into a paranomic view as below.

The thing about in Australia. All you need is just great company, a lovely weather and a car. Yilin drove us down and we just lay on the grass and laughing and chilling. Looking at the bright blue sky, nestled amist the quiet green. Not rolling meadows but good enough.

We chatted. We laughed. We enjoyed the breeze. All u really need is good friends on such a postcard picture perfect day.

By 6pm, the sun was setting to a magnificent glow. I turned to my side, and against the sun glare, I couldnt help but capture this intimate moment of a pair of strangers for my departing shots.

As Yilin was driving along the coastal way, I couldnt help but snap a rapid shot of the pinkish blue sky using the motion mode. I'm glad it did turn out well after all...


No comments: