Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Osaka - ENDO sushi

During one of those days I was by myself roaming, I headed off to try Endo sushi which I had heard so much about. I woke up too late to go to the one in Osaka central fish market. So instead, i went to the one located in the mall off Kobayashi station 京橋店(京阪モール内)



address = 大阪府大阪市都島区 東野田町2-1-38 京阪モール5階

I didnt have a lot to choose from and the day I was there, they didnt have Otoro, so I settled for Chutoro instead. It was equally fabulous frankly. The pieces were delicate and sweet, freshness was second to none. I only remembered to take closeup pictures when I was almost done with my chu-toro sushi.





Service wise was a little lacking for a jap restaurant...polite but not too welcoming [warm]. Maybe it was the sushi chef's bad day.


WEBSITE = http://www.endo-sushi.com/shokai.html

No comments: