Friday, August 22, 2008

Fantastic dinner at C restaurant (Vancouver)



This is still day 2 of our trip and dinner was amazing once again with its fresh seafood produce. I could die from protein overdose seriously.

We tried this restaurant known as "The C restaurant" by the waters and it was absolutely divine! Service was impecable! I had booked via the opentable website and indicated for a quiet corner. When I arrived, I was led to a quiet upper level table overlooking at the patrons seated below. What made my request an excellent decision was that while we may not see the water view from up here, yet we are delightfully SPARED from the setting sun and glare into your eyes. You can imagine how uncomfortable it will be considering the sunrays isnt cool either. Its still alittle hard to accustom to the idea of dinner at 8pm, yet the sun is still shining at you!





The menu is divided into 2 main sections of entrees and mains. Within each section, the food is divided into vertical categories such as "Duck, Pork, Scallop, Lobster and Fish". It was so easy to choose from this matrix and of course I was going for the Jumbo scallops with premium pork belly and foie gras while my husband went for the full lobster with scallops! Finishing it off with the divine choc cake!





No comments: