Friday, July 20, 2007

My unit views

The temp is expected to drop down to 3 degrees today. Am already feeling the cold chill creeping in the house since 4pm which is rather unusual. I basically don't need a fridge, everything that i left on the table turns super cold anyway.

Finally found my camera and here's a sneak peek through my balcony and main bedroom view @5.32pm. What you are seeing should be Double Bay. Also get to catch a glimpse of the Darling Harbour Bridge hidden behind the building.

Enjoy! ....

3 comments:

Ah Dom said...

amazing view. it's always nice to have a seaview huh.

Nomad said...

yah! but i miss the actual sea view i got in HK though. but air is incredibly fresher here!!! not to mention food produce! Happy!

Ah Dom said...

oh ya.. food is so fresh in those countries huh. I miss shopping in NZ supermarket :( but i will be back in December :)