Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0 Movie and OST



Dreaming... I didnt even realise that they had recently released the 4 parts movie for Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0! ((ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版, Evangerion Shin Gekijōban).

This was my first animation which I had fallen in love with (not to mention Rei remains the coolest chick in town..)and got me addicted. Despite the crappy half arse ending, it's still one of my precious animation VCD collection.

Quoted from Wikipedia, the first three movies will be an alternate retelling of the TV series, featuring new scenes, settings, backgrounds, characters, and newly available 3D Cg tech, and the fourth film will present a completely new conclusion to the story. (Yeah they should! The box set version is disappointing!) I so want Shinji to find his happiness and Rei to be humanised if that is ever possible. Most of all, I look forward to all the updated fighting scenes.

The movie has already screened in Japan in 2007 and Singapore earlier this year. Accordingly, they are only thinking of bringing it to Australia later this year (always months and years behind....).


The theme song for this movie is in Utada Hikaru's album release "Beautiful World/ Kiss Cry)

No comments: