Sunday, June 8, 2008

Music: Rihanna vs Estelle

I like Rihanna's "Don't stop the music" (dwnld) after watch the Australian TV series "Think you can dance". It has a great dance beat, catchy and fantastic to bob your head to, not to mention great staying power after months. However, I cannot say I like her new single release "Disturbia" (dwnld) as much. It just doesnt have same staying power as her previous release. Need to do better Rihanna. Selling a sexy image alone isnt enough. "Whip" your music creators harder to do your work for you.

On the other hand, we have Estelle with the American Boy (remix version) (dwnld). I like it much better! Incidentally Nova has a spoof of "Australian Boy". Trust them to be funny.

Anycase, here's a music video clip of the original version featruing Kanye West. (I prefer my remix version infinitely much better without Kanye West's ramblings. I thought he rather ruin the song than enhancing it.)

No comments: