Friday, June 6, 2008

Zettai Kareshi ep 8 is out

Zettai Kareshi Episode 8 is out and I am halfway through watching the new release. Unfortunately the loading is taking forever and so the review will have to wait. Hopefully I will have better luck later after dinner.....

First 10mins into the show, I was getting bored with Night acting stupid again with his new obsession of "new hairstyle" including a pony tail. WTF?!?! I definitely do not want my "absolute boyfriend" to be doing funny womanly hair at the wake of dawn!

Zero 2 has appeared and he is definitely more natural than Night, gone with all the robotic movements. I havent finished the episode to say more, but suffice to say, I think he isnt good looking enough. I hope the series isnt going downhill.... as far, the drama Last Friends is really unexpectingly good and more worthy of my time. Crossing my fingers I will be proven wrong.

Meanwhile, if you waiting for the recap, check back later. It's not me keeping u in suspense, its the streaming sites! :P

No comments: